1. Data protection at a glance
General notesThe following notes provide a simple overview of what happens to your personal data when you visit our website. Personal data is all data with which you can be personally identified. Detailed information on the subject of data protection can be found in our data protection declaration listed under this text.
Data collection on our websiteWho is responsible for data collection on this website? The data processing on this website is carried out by the website operator. You can find their contact details in the imprint of this website. How do we collect your data? On the one hand, your data is collected when you communicate it to us. This can, for example, be data that you enter in a contact form. Other data is automatically recorded by our IT systems when you visit the website. This is primarily technical data (e.g. internet browser, operating system or time of the page view). This data is collected automatically as soon as you enter our website. What do we use your data for? Part of the data is collected to ensure that the website is provided without errors. Other data can be used to analyze your user behavior. What are your rights regarding your data? You have the right to receive information about the origin, recipient and purpose of your stored personal data free of charge at any time. You also have the right to request the correction, blocking or deletion of this data. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint if you have any further questions on the subject of data protection. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority. You also have the right, under certain circumstances, to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted. Details can be found in the data protection declaration under "Right to restriction of processing".
Analytics tools and third-party toolsWhen you visit our website, your surfing behavior can be statistically evaluated. This is mainly done with cookies and so-called analysis programs. The analysis of your surfing behavior is usually anonymous; surfing behavior cannot be traced back to you. You can object to this analysis or prevent it by not using certain tools. You will find detailed information on this in the following data protection declaration. You can object to this analysis. We will inform you about the possibilities of objection in this data protection declaration.
2. General information and mandatory information
Note on the responsible bodyThe responsible body for data processing on this website is: WINTO GmbH - Economic, Innovation and Tourism Promotion Oberhavel GmbH Brickyard Park branch brick factory 10 16792 Zehdenick (OT Mildenberg) Telephone: +49 (0) 3307 310410 Email: email@example.com The responsible body is the natural or legal person who, alone or together with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing personal data (e.g. names, e-mail addresses, etc.).
Revocation of your consent to data processingMany data processing operations are only possible with your express consent. You can revoke consent that you have already given at any time. An informal message by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing that took place up until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation.
Right to object to data collection in special cases and to direct advertising (Art. 21 GDPR)If the data processing is based on Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. e or f GDPR, you have the right at any time, for reasons arising from your bspecial situation to object to the processing of your personal data; this also applies to profiling based on these provisions. The respective legal basis on which processing is based can be found in this data protection declaration. If you object, we will no longer process your affected personal data unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms or the processing serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims ( Objection according to Art. 21 Para. 1 GDPR). If your personal data is processed in order to operate direct advertising, you have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of such advertising; this also applies to profiling insofar as it is associated with such direct advertising. If you object, your personal data will then no longer be used for the purpose of direct advertising (objection according to Art. 21 Para. 2 DSGVO).
Right of appeal to the competent supervisory authorityIn the event of violations of the GDPR, those affected have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of their habitual residence, their place of work or the place of the alleged violation. The right to lodge a complaint is without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy.
Right to data portabilityYou have the right to have data that we process automatically on the basis of your consent or in fulfillment of a contract handed over to you or to a third party in a common, machine-readable format. If you request the direct transfer of the data to another person responsible, this will only be done to the extent that it is technically feasible.
SSL or TLS encryptionFor security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as orders or inquiries that you send to us as the site operator, this site uses an SSL or TLS encryption. You can recognize an encrypted connection by the fact that the address line of the browser changes from "http://" to "https://" and by the lock symbol in your browser line. If SSL or TLS encryption is activated, the data that you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Information, blocking, deletion and correctionWithin the framework of the applicable legal provisions, you have the right to free information about your stored personal data, its origin and recipient and the purpose of the data processing and, if necessary, a right to correction, blocking or deletion of this data at any time. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint if you have any further questions on the subject of personal data.
Right to restriction of processingYou have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data. You can contact us at any time at the address given in the imprint. The right to restriction of processing exists in the following cases:
- If you contest the accuracy of your personal data stored by us, we usually need time to verify this. For the duration of the examination, you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted.
- If the processing of your personal data happened/is happening unlawfully, you can request the restriction of data processing instead of deletion.
- If we no longer need your personal data, but you need them to exercise, defend or assert legal claims, you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data be restricted instead of being deleted.
- If you have lodged an objection in accordance with Art. 21 (1) GDPR, your interests and ours must be weighed up. As long as it is not clear whose interests prevail, you have the right to demand that the processing of your personal data be restricted.
Objection to promotional emailsThe use of We hereby object to the contact data published as part of the imprint obligation for sending unsolicited advertising and information material. The site operators expressly reserve the right to take legal action in the event of unsolicited advertising being sent, such as spam e-mails.
3. Data Protection Officer
Legally required data protection officerWe have appointed a data protection officer for our company. Markus Richter Annahofer Strasse 1 a 16515 Oranienburg OT Germendorf Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 03301 / 699-376
CookiesSome of the websites use so-called cookies. Cookies do not damage your computer and do not contain viruses. Cookies serve to make our offer more user-friendly, effective and secure. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your computer and saved by your browser. Most of the cookies we use are so-called “session cookies”. They are automatically deleted after your visit. Other cookies remain stored on your end device until you delete them. These cookies enable us to recognize your browser on your next visit. You can set your browser so that you are informed about the setting of cookies and only allow cookies in individual cases, exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or in general and activate the automatic deletion of cookies when the browser is closed. If cookies are deactivated, the functionality of this website may be restricted. Cookies that are required to carry out the electronic communication process or to provide certain functions you want (e.g. shopping cart function) are stored on the basis of Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the storage of cookies for the technically error-free and optimized provision of its services. Insofar as other cookies (e.g. cookies for analyzing your surfing behaviour) are stored, these are treated separately in this data protection declaration.
Server log filesThe provider of the pages automatically collects and stores information in so-called server log files, which your browser automatically transmits to us. These are:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system used
- Referrer URL
- Hostname of the accessing computer
- Time of server request
- IP address
Contact formIf you send us inquiries via the contact form, your details from the inquiry form, including the contact details you provided there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in the event of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent. The processing of the data entered in the contact form is therefore exclusively based on your consent (Article 6 (1) (a) GDPR). You can revoke this consent at any time. An informal message by e-mail to us is sufficient. The legality of the data processing operations that took place up until the revocation remains unaffected by the revocation. The data you enter in the contact form will remain with us until you ask us to delete it, revoke your consent to storage or the purpose for data storage no longer applies (e.g. after your request has been processed). Mandatory legal provisions - in particular retention periods - remain unaffected.
5. Analysis tools and advertising
Google AnalyticsThis website uses functions of the web analysis service Google Analytics. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of your use of the website. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The storage of Google Analytics cookies and the use of this analysis tool are based on Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in analyzing user behavior in order to to optimize both its website and its advertising. IP anonymization We have activated the IP anonymization function on this website. As a result, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area before it is transmitted to the USA. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. Browser plugin You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out to you however that in this case you will if applicable not be able to use all functions of this website in full. You can also prevent Google from collecting the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and from processing this data by Google by downloading the browser plug-in available under the following link and install: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/ gaoptout?hl=de. Objection to data collection You can prevent Google Analytics from collecting your data by clicking on the following link. An opt-out cookie will be set to prevent your data from being collected on future visits to this website: Disable Google Analytics. You can find more information on how Google Analytics handles user data in the Google data protection declaration: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=de. Order processing We have concluded an order processing contract with Google and fully implement the strict requirements of the German data protection authorities when using Google Analytics. Demographics in Google Analytics This website uses the "demographic characteristics" function of Google Analytics. This allows reports to be created that contain statements about the age, gender and interests of the site visitors. This data comes from interest-based advertising from Google and visitor data from third-party providers. This data cannot be assigned to a specific person. You can deactivate this function at any time via the ad settings in your Google account or generally prohibit the collection of your data by Google Analytics as described in the point "Objection to data collection".
Matomo (formerly Piwik)This website uses the open source web analysis service Matomo. Matomo uses so-called "cookies". These are text files that are stored on your computer and that enable an analysis of your use of the website. For this purpose, the information generated by the cookie about the use of this website is stored on our server. The IP address is anonymized before it is saved. Matomo cookies remain on your end device until you delete them. The storage of Matomo cookies and the use of this analysis tool are based on Article 6 Paragraph 1 lit. f GDPR. The website operator has a legitimate interest in the anonymous analysis of user behavior in order to optimize both its website and its advertising. The information generated by the cookie about the use of this website will not be passed on to third parties. You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; we would like to point out to you however that in this case you will if applicable not be able to use all functions of this website in full.
If you do not agree to the storage and use of your data, you can deactivate the storage and use here. In this case, an opt-out cookie will be stored in your browser, which prevents Matomo from saving usage data. If you delete your cookies, the Matomo opt-out cookie will also be deleted. The opt-out must be reactivated when you visit our site again.
6. Plugins and Tools
YouTubeOur website uses plugins from the Google-operated YouTube site. The site operator is YouTube, LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA. If you visit one of our pages equipped with a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers will be established. The YouTube server is informed which of our pages you have visited. Furthermore, YouTube can store various cookies on your end device. With the help of these cookies, YouTube can receive information about visitors to our website. This information is used i.a. used to collect video statistics, improve usability and prevent fraud attempts. The cookies remain on your end device until you delete them. If you are logged into your YouTube account, you enable YouTube to assign your surfing behavior directly to your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account. YouTube is used in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. Further information on handling user data can be found in YouTube's data protection declaration at: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Google Web FontsThis site uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. The Google Fonts are installed locally. There is no connection to Google servers.
Google MapsThis site uses the Google Maps map service via an API. The provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA. In order to use the functions of Google Maps, it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The provider of this site has no influence on this data transfer. Google Maps is used in the interest of an attractive presentation of our online offers and to make it easy to find the places we have indicated on the website. This represents a legitimate interest within the meaning of Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR. You can find more information on handling user data in Google's data protection declaration: https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy/.
1. Download the FahrInfo appYou can download our FahrInfo app from the relevant app store for your operating system. The information required for the download is transmitted to the App Store, in particular user data from your account (user name, e-mail address), time of download, payment information and the individual device number. The data is collected by the provider of the App Store as the person responsible. We only process this data to the extent that it is necessary for downloading the FahrInfo app. If you download the FahrInfo app directly onto your mobile device via our website, further personal data will be processed via our website. You can find information on this in the data protection declaration on our website [www.bvg.de/datenschutz ]. The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 Letter b GDPR.
2. Use of the AppWhen using our FahrInfo app, we only collect personal data when using the mobile shop within the app and save it in a log file. The following data is recorded here: IP address, model and manufacturer designation of the end device used as well as version information and, depending on the tariff product, the starting stop (required for ticket inspection), data processed or collected in the course of the ordering process (also if the ordering process is canceled). Data processing is justified in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. b and f GDPR. The legitimate interest is to ensure the best possible use of the app for you. If there are communication problems or disconnections between the FahrInfo app and the background system, then we also save the data related to the error (request/inquiry, error) in your account in the FahrInfo app. The geographical location of the device is only recorded with your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO) for footpath routing within the timetable information and for determining the nearest stop when purchasing tariff products that require a starting stop. In the last-mentioned case, the collection is necessary in accordance with Article 6 Paragraph 1 Sentence 1 lit. b GDPR to fulfill the contract. This data is collected and processed for the purpose of enabling use of the app or ticket purchase, optimizing the app and ensuring system security. This data is deleted when it is no longer needed.
3. Use of the mobile shop in the appa) Registration We only process your personal data insofar as this is necessary to provide the service you have requested (Art. 6 Para. 1 Sentence 1 lit. b GDPR). If you would like to purchase the products available via the mobile shop, you must register in the app or at www.BVG.de (My BVG ) necessary. There is no obligation to provide your personal data (Art. 13 Para. 2 Sentence 1 lit. e GDPR). However, the service cannot be provided without registration. Alternatively, you can get the tickets offered in all BVG sales points, private sales points and at our ticket machines. When registering, you will be asked for the personal data required to use the ticket shop in the FahrInfo app. This includes your name and e-mail address as well as information about whether you are an adult or a minor. To use the mobile shop via the app, you will also be asked for your home address. Depending on the payment method selected, you must also enter the data required for the payment method (e.g. IBAN, credit card number, PayPal account information, mobile phone number or similar). The data is used and processed exclusively in the specified manner. Automated decision-making - including profiling - does not take place. b) Disclosure of Personal Information (1) Payment by credit card, SEPA direct debit For all payment methods except PayPal (e.g. SEPA direct debit, credit card), your personal data (first and last name, date of birth, address, e-mail address, account details, credit card data, mobile phone number if applicable and data on your respective ticket purchases) will be sent to our external financial service provider (currently LogPay Financial Services GmbH, Schwalbacher Straße 72, 65760 Eschborn) for the purpose of selling and assigning our claims against you, which arise in connection with your ticket purchase. Payment data is transmitted in a secure and encrypted form. The legal basis is Article 6 Paragraph 1 Clause 1 Letter f GDPR. We have a legitimate interest in outsourcing the processing of payments and administration of claims. You can object to the transmission of the data to LogPay at any time, but it will then no longer be possible to place an order via the electronic sales channel. You can access the data protection information from LogPay Financial Services GmbH at https://www.logpay.de/DE/datenschutzinformation. In the case of processing of personal data for the performance of tasks in the public interest (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. e DS-GVO) or for the protection of legitimate interests (Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS -GVO), you can object to the processing of your personal data at any time with effect for the future. In this case, we must refrain from any further processing of your data for this purpose, unless
- there are compelling legitimate grounds for processing that outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms, or
- The processing is necessary to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
4. Use of live navigationWhen using the live navigation function, we collect the personal data described below, which is technically necessary for us to offer you the live navigation functions and to ensure the stability and security of the app: a. Device identifiers or ~information • IP address • Device~ or Correlation ID • Operating system of the mobile device incl. version This information is processed in order to technically enable you to use our app, Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR, since we need the automatically collected data to provide a functional app (e.g. by adapting the app to the needs of your device). In addition, this information is processed for our legitimate interest in optimizing live navigation and ensuring the stability and security of the app and our information technology systems, Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit f GDPR. Furthermore, we evaluate app usage data (technical usage data, app version, click flows, functions used) on a purely anonymous basis in order to identify preferences and to be able to further develop the app. b. Geo and sensor data (all users) • GPS coordinates • Speed (motion sensor) • Alignment (gyroscope) • Magnetometer As part of the live navigation function, we collect your location data (GPS data, i.e. mobile sensor data generated by movement or direction) in order to enable you to use real-time data-updated route guidance that guides users step-by-step in an easily understandable manner to their goal brings to enable. For this purpose it is necessary that you allow the app to access location services via the operating system of the mobile device you are using and its authorization system ("location function" of your mobile device). In this context, however, we only record the location determined by your device if the live navigation function is open and you have touched the location symbol. If the location survey is active, the iPhone, for example, shows this via a compass symbol in the top bar. A comparable function can be found on Android devices. The lawfulness of this data processing results from Article 6 Paragraph 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR, since your location is only recorded and transmitted to us if you want to use functions when using the app that we We can only offer you if we know your location. When using route guidance updated by real-time data, your location must be processed in order to bring you to your destination. However, you can allow or revoke this function (automated position determination) in the settings of your operating system at any time. c. Disclosure of your data to third parties ah. Service providers used Personal data may be disclosed to third parties who act on our behalf in order to further process the personal data in accordance with their original underlying purpose, for example fulfillment of the services offered, evaluation of user behavior on our website or technical support. These third parties are contractually obliged by us by means of statutory agreements (Article 28 GDPR) to use personal data only for the agreed purpose or not to pass on your personal data to other parties without permission, unless this is required by law. In particular, we use the following external service providers to process your data: - Mobimeo GmbH, Hallesches Ufer 60, 10963 Berlin bb Transfer of personal data to third countries Please note that data processed in other countries may be subject to foreign laws and may be accessible to local governments, courts, law enforcement and regulatory authorities. However, when transferring your personal data to third countries, we will take appropriate measures to adequately secure your data. When your data is transferred to a third country, the transfer is protected in that the recipient either complies with the provisions of the EU-U.S. Privacy Shield (http://privacyshield.gov/) is certified, or with this EU standard contractual clauses (https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/international-dimension-data-protection/standard-contractual-clauses-scc_en ) have been completed.
6. Rights of data subjectsDepending on the circumstances of the specific case, you have the following data protection rights:
- To obtain information about your personal data processed by us and to request access to your personal data and/or copies of this data. This includes information about the purpose of use, the category of data used, their recipients and authorized users and, if possible, the planned duration of data storage or, if this is not possible, the criteria for determining this duration.
- To demand the correction, deletion or restriction of the processing of your personal data, insofar as their use is inadmissible under data protection law, in particular because (i) the data is incomplete or incorrect, (ii) they are used for the purposes for which they were collected are no longer necessary, (iii) the consent on which the processing was based has been withdrawn, or (iv) you have successfully exercised a right to object to data processing; in cases where the data is processed by third parties, we will forward your requests for rectification, erasure or restriction of processing to these third parties, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort; li>
- to refuse consent or to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the data processing that took place before the withdrawal;
- Object to the processing on grounds relating to your particular situation;
- to request the personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format and to transmit this data to another person responsible without hindrance from us; You may also have the right to request that we transmit the personal data directly to another person responsible, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- To complain to a competent supervisory authority, e.g. because you believe that your rights have been violated as a result of the processing of your personal data not being in accordance with data protection regulations.